Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mr. Boogie

yes i'm back for good .

Lama I tinggalkan belog tak berupdate, kesian belog .
Semua yang penting untuk tahun ni dah selesai, include final exam except internship .
Yes, I'm gonna start working early next month, I will be facing the working life 9-5 . busy busy busy . so, for the meantime I'm enjoying my time before the practical start. No more Shah Alam for the next 7-8 month cause my practical will be in Johor Bahru, meaning that I will be staying at home with mak and semua orang ! yeay ! heng-bok-kay !
But I have mixed feelings about my practical, really don't know what to expect . hmm
So I guess I need to wait until my practical start next month . sumpah berdebar weyhh .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at home, I really enjoyed the time with my family, with my nieces sampai handphone terbiar tak tau dekat mana. haha . sorry to those who contact me through my handphone because I rarely look up or pick up the phone if anyone did call me . I just don't care . haha . ignorance is it ? yes it just me if I'm at home . so jangan kecik hati okeyh especially to u, u tau I dekat mana if I don't pick up the phone each time u called rite ? ;)
happy eid al-adha everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment